IBM Sterling Web Store Commerce Training
In this page you are going see IBM Sterling Web Store Commerce Training details.
20 hours (4 week/1 hour per day)
WHAT DO I GET AS CUSTOMER ?
- A combination of instructor-led, demo and Hands-on training
- Individual read-world experience
TRAINING METHOD ?
- Instructor-led Training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Developer who wants to get hands-on experience with sterling web store.
- Person who wants to do customization on IBM sterling web store module.
- Attendees must have fundamental knowledge on Sterling OMS
- Angular JS knowledge helps to learn this topic faster
COURSE CONTENT CUSTOMIZATION
Yes, Based on customer needs
- Web Store introduction, installation and features
- Web Store architecture, extensibility types and features
- Web Store development environment setup and extensibility work bench walk through.
- Editors, screens, wizards & multiscreen wizard screen concepts(Dojo)
- Different types of product files and its usage(Dojo)
- Incremental, Override and Additional wizards, mashup and screen concepts(Dojo)
- Understanding the Wizard Flow, Resources and permission(Dojo)
- Out of the box(OOTB) utility methods(Dojo)
- Case Study 1 (DOJO):- Adding new Label and Textbox widget in the OOTB screen
- Case Study 2 (DOJO):- Adding new search criteria in order search screen & widget in list screen under grid
- Case Study 3 (DOJO):- Open Custom screen upon login in Web Store by replacing the Home Screen
- Functionality walk through for the screens developed on Angular JS
- Understanding the components in Angular JS
- Case Study 1 (Angular JS):- Adding new Label and Textbox widget in the OOTB screen
- Case Study 2 (Angular JS):- How to create custom screen
- Case Study 3 (Angular JS):- How to create a custom model(popup)
- Case Study 4 (Angular JS):- Setting up Catalog Search Index for product browsing
- Case Study 5 (Angular JS):- Understand wizard flow
- Case Study 6 (Angular JS):- Invoking a custom mashup
- Case Study 7 (Angular JS):- How to add a custom validation
Any query on the course content please email to email@example.com